Lorenzo Scudiero


Lorenzo Scudiero

My name is Lorenzo, I live in Rovereto (in the north of Italy) and I am 19 year old.
I don't know how to describe my work, I don't have a "stuck" one!
Sometimes I like to make changes on my "workflow": changing lenses / type of film / framing style etc...

I shoot as I feel to shoot, and this may vary from a day to another!
I love taking pictures of my friends and of places we go together, because these are really beautiful moments and I am sure I will be happy to have memories of them in the future.

I get inspiration from the cinema and paintings!
My gear is based on 3 Nikon analog lenses: 24mm, 35mm (my favorite one) and the 50mm. I shoot both* digital and film, but I prefer shooting on film because of its colors, grain, and particular atmosphere... Besides, for me everything appears more natural and magical at the same time in this way.

Flickr
Instagram
Tumblr
Facebook