Richard Robin


Richard Robin

In few words: my name is Riccardo, I'm 22 years old and live in Ivrea, a town in the northwest of Italy. I don't know how to call my style ... maybe free, maybe careless.
I like to photograph my friends, the people with whom I share my little stories and adventures and the places where we go together. Those moments are sometimes funny, sometimes of profound union that I live with them and I like to think we can tell this story to people who watch a my photograph. Mainly I am inspired by the movies, the music that I love and listen to the many talented photographers who are there in the world.
My equipment is pretty basic, I never thought that it takes too much things for photograph, only a great desire to learn and grow. I use a Nikon D7100 camera body and lens is a 50mm f / 1.8, a simple 18.55 and a Sigma 18.200.
Mainly shot in digital, but when I feel the need and the desire to use an old Nikon F70 to work on film; It is something that occasionally made me great satisfaction and excitement.

Tumblr
Facebook
Flickr
Instagram