Andréanne Lupien



I'm from Sherbrooke - Canada! I'm french!
My passion for photography began long time ago when I had a "Skyblog"! I liked to put pictures to fit with my texts on my blog.
 I have a colorful mind, I like to create and to be alive! 😃
I am an eternal kid and I always have a smile on my face. My style represent what is in my head. All my ideas can become pictures. I can create surrealism and I like it! It's a mix of magics and colors!
I believe in fairy tales and magic ! I like playing with perceptions in my photos. I’m making magic my own way and hope to enchant others with my photographic colorful creations. I want to create sparks in their eyes. 
 I love to create little stories in my photography. Always have a concept behind the photos. I like to create/work with other people being my models.
I love learning things by myself. I listened to a lots of tutorials to learn how to make magic! Haha! I have so much more to learn and to discover and I want to continue to amaze people with my photos!
My Camera is a Canon 5D Mark II! I love it! It's like my little baby since a long time!