Knas Photography



 My name is Sang Kou Vang and everyone know me as Knas Photographer. I am a self-taught photographer for 5 years in France.
 The photography arrived well after the drawing, the dance and the music.
I would not be explaining in detail but the photography was a big favorite for me. The photography arrived well after the drawing, the dance and the music.
 I would not be explaining in detail but the photography was a big favorite for me. Artistic expression of my life, my daily life, my romance.
 My pictures remain simple and strange. All depends on what I feel and what surrounds me at the moment. My ideas can be on the moment or through my lived experience.
 I want to be free and share my emotions through my work.
Today I am not ready to stop the photography that made me meet wonderful people and my work will always remain me.