Warren Sebastian



 I'm from & born in Brighton, on the South Coast of England. I'm 35 yrs old. I don't eat breakfast, lunch or animals. I primarily eat fruit. If I'm not taking photos, I'm usually doing some form of exercise & I currently work in construction.

Style? A form of street photography?!
I like to capture people in interesting spaces & capture a sense of youth while unveiling a different side of where I live in Brighton & it's surrounding areas.
I'm usually drawn to something amiss, unusual or different and relatable in some way. It can be someone's gesture, clothes, geometrical lines of light & shadows, space, the list goes on. 

I love to go to a random town or out in the countryside near me and photograph and if I get something or not it doesn't matter as I love the whole process more.
Anything with interesting light & color pretty much.

Go out and walk with a general idea of what I want to capture, whether taking portraits of people or capturing things on a whim. I shoot primarily digital as I like to have full control of how my photos look. Currently, I use a Canon 5d and some old Pentax lenses which I am quite fond of.

Tumblr
Instagram
Flickr