Frederic Agius



I am from France, south of the country, close to Mediterranean Sea. I was born and I evolved in a enjoying nature, the beach and gardens context with friends.
If I have to describe my style I think I draw inspiration from experiences I have in life. If I can express feelings with photographs, I will always do it. I think I'm inspired by movies and films I saw, too. I'm a huge film lover Traveling and meeting new people also help.
I principally use my pentax 6x7 and a Nikon F100. Film photography is for me the most exciting means of expression if I have to compare with the digital process. You have to wait before to see the result and that's very exciting! When you take photographs on film you must be able to take into account that you can't master the whole creative process.
 
I am in love with light leaks or effects caused by mistakes during the film process (most of the time I do it at home) and they are an integral part of what I want to include in photographs, it's an added value.