Наташа Бузина



My name is Natasha Buzina. I live in Moscow and I consider myself an amateur photographer. I'm not a professional and don't make money by photography.
I take pictures because it's the best way to express myself in a creative way.
Most of all I like to shoot portraits. My models are my good friends. I absolutely don’t know how to photograph strangers. My model and I should be in tune, we should be mutually involved in the process. I can achieve it only with a person whom I know really well. Sometimes a good portrait happens spontaneously, for example, during a walk. And sometimes it’s my friend's apartment or a studio. I won't stop thanking my models for helping me to do what I like. I really appreciate their trust.
I fell in love with black and white film photography in 2014. Film gives me more interesting picture with its grain, softness and its natural imperfections. Ultimate sharpness is not for me. I prefer wide-angle lenses if I shoot with 35mm film cameras. Now I'm more and more interested in medium format cameras.
I don’t know if I have a style. I'm still searching. I'm still learning to see and photograph what I see.