Piero Donadeo

 










Hi! I'm Piero, I was born in Apulia but I live from the very beginning in Rome. In life I am a swimming instructor, tired of the city, which very soon will embark on a new bucolic life. After a long digital parenthesis I decided to go back to the origins driven by different motivations. In the era of the internet where everything is consumed in a dizzying way I decided, also through analog photography, to reclaim my time. The waiting to see the result of the negative that magically develops, the waiting to take a shot when it is really worth, the perfect imperfections, the atmosphere that creates the film and the possibility of experimenting in a thousand ways, they have a fascination for me that’s hard to resist. I always carry my Yashica T4 with me, not very often I use a Canon eos 650. My favorite films are the Kodak Ultramax 400, the fuji superia 1600 and the Adox implosion color.