Taysa Jorge


 








I’m a self-taught photographer currently based in Canary Islands (Spain). I studied dance but discovered photography in 2015 from then it began a way to understand myself and the world surrounding me. Creating photographs allows me to take an emotion and make it into something visual.
The forgotten connection between nature and human beings is one of my biggest sources of inspiration. Is not my intention to create a fantasy or dreamy world, but to make ordinary things look in unusual ways, trying to uncover life's “hidden messages” we’re not trained to see in our busy lives.
My creative process is very intuitive, although I can start from a concept or idea sometimes, I mostly take pictures of things that I like and then I decide what I want to transmit with them in Photoshop, where retouching and photo manipulation takes a big part of the process. 
 
Blog