Kuba Soja

 










I live in Rzeszów, a small town in the south-east of Poland. I started my photography adventure with a camera that my parents gave me at high school. It was an ordinary every-day point and shot digital camera. The next step was of course a DSLR, unfortunately it was way beyond my budget, so I decided to buy an old Russian Zenit and try my best in analog photography. Then more cameras appeared, and it stayed that way.

- How would you describe your style?

Still working on my style, I like to catch the in-between moments. I don’t plan in advance. I'm inspired by the unique styles of other photographers through books and albums.

- What do you love to photograph?

I try to have the camera always in my backpack, just in case. I always take it on trips. I do portraits from time to time.

 My everyday camera is the Minolta Hi-Matic AF2, my SLR is the Minolta 7000 + 50/1.7 lens but the 6x6 Rolleiflex 3.5 is my favorite. I choose a color Portra or Superia rather than black and white film.

 

Flickr

Instagram