Martin Tremoulet

- Where are you from?

I am from Argentina. Buenos Aires. (South America)



- How did you start in photography?

I started as a hobby, because I came from painting and illustrations, and then I ended up liking it more and more.

 



 

- How would you describe your style?

My style is always based on reality, Maybe I'm into street fashion, powerful portraits of female beauty. It is also about provoking something with the photos. Sensuality is always there.

- What inspires your work?

I am attracted by beauty and art basically. Being surrounded by that inspires me to do things.


- What do you love to photograph?

I like to photograph moments, people confident in themselves, with clothes and colors that generate things for me, I also like half-empty landscapes, or very natural places like forests or with a lot of vegetation.

- Your technical process/technical choice, what cameras do you use? 

I hardly use editing programs, only to correct colors. There is a lot of pre-production in the outfits, I prefer natural light, but I have no problem using the flash in its proper measure. I always try to choose a good photographic film with strong colors. I know the colors will wash out a bit later. I have pocket film cameras like Canon and Olympus that can shoot fast with high speed so I don't miss the scene. I also use Fuji instax Wide instant camera.

 

 Flickr 

 Instagram