Luca Galavotti


Luca Galavotti


 I’m an Italian freelance photographer, based in Bologna. I mostly work in the fashion industry but for my personal projects I like to focus attention on the relationship between nature and humans,  particularly about how these elements are able to influence each other.
I would define my style as clean, almost minimalist. I have to admit I like the perspective and the symmetry. We live surrounded by lines, they are everywhere, they give shape to everything, but often we do not notice them. I like to give them importance. 
 Keeping a minimalist style even in the portrait is important to give all the necessary space to the real protagonists of the photo.
I travel a lot and all my works are heavily influenced by everything I see and I feel during my travels. I'm also inspired by every day life and everything that surrounds me, animate and inanimate subjects, landscapes and lights.
I mainly shoot on film with different cameras. At this moment I’m shooting with an Olympus Trip 35.