Ally Fane


Ally Fane

 I'm Ally, I'm from Kiev, Ukraine. 
I always say that my choice in photography is film and my objects are people. These faces on my photos are my biggest inspiration. The mood of my works depends from my models.
At this moment, I'm mostly like to take a headshots, using high contrast black-and-white film and long exposure with normal focal length lenses.
Now my priority is large format (4x5). I usually use X-ray film. It's a good choice for learning because it's cheap and you can work with it under the safe light.
I also work with peel-apart Polaroid and instax sometimes.
It's my favorite ones but in general I work with any kind of film I can find.
If talk about my cameras it will take a lot of time cause I have to many cameras 😉

So get 3 of my favorite ones:
- Toyo 45F. It's large format monorail camera. It`s amazing for everything but walking
through.
- Mamiya RZ67. One of the most comfortable medium format camera.  
- Olympus Mju II. Perfect pocket camera to go.
Enjoy my work 😊

Just shoot ! "