Christoph Zoubek


Christoph Zoubek

My name is Christoph Zoubek and I was born in Munich, where I live (again) today.
Currently I’m studying medicine and plan to be a doctor at the end of the year.
I don’t really know if I really have my own style.
With every shoot I try to come close my own vision of a photo.

Sometimes it works better than other times.
I love to take photos of people.
Of course I also photograph my journeys or do some landscape photography, but i had to admit to myself that 
I spent most of my time on exhibitions in front of portraits.
The human face is incredible expressive.
I shoot exclusively on film in various formats ranging from 35mm to 4x5“. I used to develop & scan all the film myself, but due to chronic lack of time for the past
few years, I now mainly send them out to film labs.